Italian Luxury Candle Brands
At Luci di Lucca, the term “luxury” is synonymous with craftsmanship, quality and uniqueness. Creating a luxury candle is a multi-faceted journey – the fragrance, the wax, the wick, the container, the packaging and the traditional methods that we follow all come together to create a luxury candle experience.
Our Guiding Principles
What makes Luci di Lucca luxury scented candles stand out from the rest? Specifically, we follow these guiding principles:
- Slow-crafted – every candle is poured by hand.
- Small batches – our candles are produced in small batches using traditional methods. We value quality over quantity.
- Beautiful and unique fragrances – All our fragrances are crafted by independent master perfumers – each fragrance tells a unique story.
- Premium Vegetable Wax – We use 100% rapeseed and coconut wax from sustainable European sources. It burns cleanly and longer than other waxes. We do not use any paraffin wax.
- Cotton wicks – the wick is a vital part of creating a luxury candle to ensure the candle burns evenly all the way to the end, leaving very little residue. We use 100% cotton wicks for a clean burn and we spend months and months testing our candles with different wicks to ensure an optimal burn.
- Eco-crystal glass vessels – we designed our signature vessels to fit any space. They are produced in Italy from lead-free eco-crystal, a 100% recyclable material and afterwards, they are hand decorated by Veronese artisans. Our glasses can be reused as a decorative object around the home when the candle is finished or they can be re-filled with your favourite fragrance.
- Materials sustainably sourced – everything that goes into making our candles and wax melts is sourced from within Italy and Europe and is either re-cyclable or re-usable. This may make our candles a little more expensive than other cheaper brands, but we believe the level of quality and craftsmanship if our candles is what makes them stand out from the rest.