Our Nobile scented wax melts are made with a natural wax blend of rapeseed and coconut wax. Each one is hand poured into a customized mold at our small atelier in Lucca, Tuscany. Packaged in an elegant square black box, each 20g wax tart yields approximately 12 – 16 hours of fragrance.
When you are not burning your Nobile luxury scented wax melts, you can also use them for scenting drawers and linen cupboards!
Weight: 20g / 0.70oz (per melt)
*Burner not included.
What are Scented Wax Melts?
Wax melts are small pieces of scented wax that are heated gently to release their scent. They do not have a wick like a traditional candle and require a specific wax burner to melt and diffuse the fragrance. Both electric burners and traditional ceramic tealight burners are suitable for our wax melts.
How to Use Wax Melts
To ensure an exceptional olfactory experience and to get the most from your wax melts, please read the following guidelines.
1. Only use in burners designed specifically for wax melts. It is important that there is a distance of at least 6 cm between the heat source and the bottom of the dish that holds the wax melt. Our wax melts are suitable for both traditional tealight burners and electric wax warmers. Read and follow the safety/usage instructions provided with your wax burner.
2. Only use one wax melt at a time in the wax burner. Place it in the dish of the wax burner and turn on the heat source. As the dish heats up, the wax will melt and release its fragrance. When the heat source is turned off, the wax will cool and re-harden. Each wax melt can be re-heated several times before it needs to be replaced.
3. Only use a standard size 4-hour tea light with a wax burner. Use only unscented tea lights. Do not use the burner with a maxi tea-light, votive or any other type of candle.
4. Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate or burn down; only the scent dissipates from the molten wax. Therefore, when the wax melt no longer smells, it is time to replace it with a new one. To remove the used wax, wait until the wax has cooled to a solid mass. Then turn the heat source on and wait 30 – 45 seconds until the wax has warmed slightly. It should be possible to gently remove the wax as a solid mass without the need for any force. Never use metal or sharp objects to remove the wax or put the dish containing the wax in the freezer, as this may damage the burner or cause injury.
5. Dispose of the old wax appropriately. Do not put wax down the sink as the wax may harden and cause a blockage. Clean your warmer using soap and water and then start again with a new wax melt.